RAS Project information
1. RAS Project Information:
Location: Xishuangbanna City, Yunnan Province, China
Enquiry Received: 12th January 2020
Order Placed: 13th March 2020
Order Dispatched: 24th May 2020
Implementation: 25th July. 2019
2．Main Equipment Supplied:
Rotary drum filter
Pipes, Pumps, etc.
A fishery contacted us requiring a tilapia hatchery and grow-out system. Details are as follows：
● Project area: 2002 square meters
● RAS system for tilapia hatchery and grow-out system.
● The water source for breeding is mountain spring water, and the water temperature is colder
● Including two systems: a tilapia hatchery system and a tilapia growing-out system.
● The breeding density is high, and aeration is needed
4. Solutions :
● Predesigned Layout
●Inlet water treatment: 2 mechanical physical filtration (micro-filter and sand tank) + 2 sterilization devices (UV and ozone); Inlet water sterilization: UV sterilization strength 60mJ/cm2, specially designed ozone mixing device, ozone concentration 1.2PPM
● 3 sets of complete RAS systems for tilapia hatchery and growing-out
● A hatchery system has 48 food-grade blue PP tanks, specially designed hatching system for tilapia sinking eggs
● To ensures the sterilization effect, UV sterilization system with 40mJ/cm2 intensity are adopted and the mold in water are killed in time.
● Automatically controls the water temperature to optimize the incubation efficiency and the survival rate of seedling cultivation with a heat pump
● Specially designed low-pressure oxygenator maintains 6-9PPM of dissolved oxygen in the water and provides the most suitable dissolved oxygen environment for the baby fish.